Write For Us
Now Accepting Guest Posts
You’ve all been asking and we’ve finally listened. ☺
TheRealWorkFromHomeJobs.com is now accepting guest bloggers.
Thank you for your interest in publishing your content on our website!
We have been successfully helping people take back control of their careers since 2003. With a focus on home-based jobs and remote-work lifestyles, our website is a one-stop destination for career-focused individuals seeking tips and ideas for taking back control of their lives by achieving lifestyle success.
Here’s What We Look For
Writers to share their real-life experiences with the desire to ultimately provide their readers with top-notch tips and ideas for lifestyle success.
Our audience ranges from both new and experience work from home and remote workers – those travelers at heart folks – with a focus on a variety of passionate lifestyle topics to include but not limited to:
- Money Matters – Budgets, Investing, Management
- Health & Fitness – Workouts, Diets, Yoga
- Travel – Tips, Save Money, Where To Go
- Food & Recipes – Vegetarian, Vegan, Pescetarian
- Bloggers – How-To’s, Mistakes To Avoid, Affiliate Programs
- Job-Seekers – Work From Home or Remotely, Job Interviews, Resumes
- Entrepreneurs – How-To’s, Tips, Growth
- Virtual Assistants – How-To’s, Tips,
- Digital Nomads – How- To’s, Traveling, Tips
- Home & Garden – DIY, Interior, Outdoor Living
We have a wide variety, but if you don’t see an area to showcase your writing skills just ask us! We are open to suggestions.
If you’re a professional blogger, expert or influencer and ready to share your personal stories and expert advice to the world, then we’d love to hear from you and begin a long-lasting partnership.
That’s obvious, you LOVE to write and share your expertise in the hopes to help others improve their quality of life!☺
All experienced writers who are experts in their topic(s) are welcome.
We also welcome new writers who are experts and looking to get more exposure.
Note: If you have a website it will benefit you by linking your content here back to your website, but it is not at all required. Same goes for social media.
Here’s What You Get
When you guest post for us we want you to feel that you’ve just written a killer post that was well worth your time and energy, so here’s what you can look forward to:
- Get Recognized For Your Expertise!
- Published writing experience viewed by thousands including potential clients, employers and or publishers.
- Showcase your writing as an “Expert” or “Professional.”
- Full Author Bio linking to your website and social media.
- Post regularly (two or more posts) and get your own spot on our contributor’s page.
- Help others to improve their lifestyle.
- As of now, this is a non-paid gig, but we are currently considering compensation to those who provide steady streams of quality content.
We don’t have too many requirements, but yes, we do have them.
- Fresh content – no copy/paste of existing blog posts.
- 1,000-word count minimum no max.
- Create relevant sub-headings (H2 or H3) for easy to follow content.
- Create short paragraphs for easy to digest content (2-3 sentences.)
- No affiliate links.
- No promotional articles.
- Keep it clean and respectful.
Here’s How To Get Started
Click on the “Submit An Idea” button below with your blog ideas.
If approved, we will give you backend access to our WordPress website with a user profile and password.
Once you’ve logged in you can paste or write your killer post.
Our crew will review your post and published within 1-2 weeks.
Important Stuff Here-> By logging in and providing a personal blog post for publication you agree that the post you’re submitting is a one of a kind and not a duplicate, you agree to have your post shared on all TheRealWorkFromHomeJobs social media platforms and that by viewers/readers. Furthermore, your writing is yours and you retain the rights to your content. If for any reason after your post is published on TheRealWorkFromHomeJobs.com and then identified elsewhere, it will be removed for TheRealWorkFromHomeJobs.com. This avoids duplicate content issues with search engines.
We look forward to hearing your blog ideas and helping you share your inspiration, advice, tips, and expertise out to the world.
Thanks again for your interest.
The Pro Jobs Finders Crew
Are you ready to get your writing on?
- Is this a paid gig? At the moment no. However, if you provide quality content on a regular basis which meets the readers needs compensation is a future possibility.
- Do I need a website? No, you do not need a website.
- How do I submit my work? After you have logged you will either paste or write your post.
- When will my post be published? Usually within 1 – 2 weeks. Likely to be sooner.