Hiring a Virtual Bookkeeper
Powered by Creative Market
This 100% work-from-home position is full-time Virtual Bookkeeper job.
If you are self-motivated and have over five years full charge bookkeeping experience plus a minimum three years working in a CPA firm, then this work-at-home job may be just for you.
If you’re looking for more work-from-home jobs and remote-work travel jobs check out our FREE No-Nonsense Job Board Directory
Virtual Full Charge Bookkeeper
AccountingDepartment.com is the leader in outsourced virtual accounting services for small, mid-size and fast-growing businesses. Using the latest technology, we develop policies and procedures to streamline our client’s accounting processes. This increases the overall efficiency of our client’s business operations. Our clients have accurate and up-to-date financial information on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high energy full charge bookkeeper. Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as requested by the client. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage multiple client needs, while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
How you will contribute
Here’s what we are seeking in our Full Charge Bookkeeper and the minimum requirements you must have to qualify for the position:
• Must be a US Citizen who resides in the US. Candidates outside of the U.S will not be considered.
• 3+ years performing full charge bookkeeping
• 2+ years using Quickbooks Software – most recent experience on resume
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple accounts simultaneously
• Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
• Must be decisive and work well under pressure
• Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
If these are the things that you are passionate about and excite you, then we should talk!
Working at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC
The people at AccountingDepartment.com, LLC are passionate about their work and are driven by innovation. Each and every day we strive for excellence. Our work environment is equal parts casual and professional. We’re serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients, but we also make it a priority to keep things fun and exciting.
• Work from home, W-2 position
• Generous vacation and paid holidays
• Group Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Accident Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Casual dress
How to become part of our future success:
If you believe you have what it takes to assume this new role, you must submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this position. Kindly include your salary requirements in the cover letter. Only candidates that submit these criteria will be considered.