You must live in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
Helping those in need is a way of life for us at Asurion, and we are looking for more people to join our award winning customer service team. Work from the comfort of your home and enjoy the shortest commute ever!
In this role as a Bilingual Customer Retention Expert, you handle service cancellation requests, primarily inbound telephone calls. Your goal is to ensure the needs of the customer are addressed, service is delivered and the customer is kept updated on the status of their request.
You have the opportunity to interact and help our customers on a daily basis. We have an excellent culture promoting strong performance, creating a fun and supportive work environment (even from home), and professional development.
We provide you with solid training so you are set up to perform at the top of your game in this role. Starting base salary for this role (inclusive of the bilingual premium) is $12.00. You can also add to your earnings through monthly performance-based incentives.
On top of a competitive salary, we offer great benefits too:
- Health, Dental, Vision (low monthly premiums)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Financial and future planning
- 401k plan + company match
- Access to life and other insurance plans
- Additional Award & Recognition programs
The main duties you’ll perform in this role include:
- Retain customers who are at risk of cancelling service by providing response and benefits of service based on customer’s reason for cancellation.
- Learn and demonstrate up-selling techniques (where applicable) to promote additional services/products
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers.
- Navigate company software programs, use web based search engines and troubleshoot customer issues
- Escalate calls outside their scope to appropriate tier of Customer service support function
- May be required to cross-train on other call types and lines of business.
- Bilingual – proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish required
- Strong phone, computer, and data entry skills – land phone line required for this role (can be acquired from your local telephone provider once application is submitted)
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and technical requirements assessment of your computer and telephone equipment (equipment not provided for this role)
- Previous customer service/ call center experience preferred
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Schedule is subject to shift bid process and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Work in a distraction free environment
We are limited to the states we can hire in for this role. You must live in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
At Asurion, we don’t just redefine—we reinvent. For more than 20 years, Asurion has led the global tech solutions industry. We help our customers use technology; we are Life’s Operating System.
We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn’t confined by hierarchy, and as a result, our growth has been exceptional. Today this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever, encouraging our employees to truly make a difference and thrive.
Being awarded Top Place to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and certified a Great Place To Work in 2017, means we provide a casual, fun work environment and a comprehensive benefits package.
Work from home, work at home, work remote, customer care representative, customer service representative, Asurion, Spanish, bilingual, flexible jobs
Hours of Operation (CST):
6:00 AM – 10:00 PM Monday -Friday
7:00 AM – 9:00 PM Saturday
8:00 AM – 9:00 PM Sunday
To apply for this job please visit careers.asurion.com.