Equivity is looking for marketing professionals with a broad range of digital marketing skills who are interested in a long-term, part-time position creating and managing digital marketing campaigns.
Virtual Marketing Assistant
Equivity is looking for marketing professionals with a broad range of digital marketing skills who are interested in a long-term, part-time position creating and managing digital marketing campaigns. Are you a professional with a wide range of digital marketing skills in areas such as email marketing, social media marketing, content writing, and PPC advertising? If you are looking for a role helping clients reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach. Marketing VAs typically assist clients on an ongoing basis by setting up, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns. Examples of these campaigns include automated drip campaigns, Facebook and AdWords PPC campaigns, creating blogs and revising website content according to SEO guidelines, and organic social media posting. As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.50 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for a marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a marketing assistant, coordinator, or manager role
- Experience with email marketing campaigns, including drip campaigns and email automation
- Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, including running both organic and PPC campaigns
- Familiarity with the Adobe Suite of programs
- Familiarity with adding content to and editing content on WordPress websites
- Experience managing other marketing professionals is a plus
- Experience with Pardot is a plus
- AdWords and/or Facebook ads experience is a plus
- Graphic design and web design experience is a plus
- Experience with eCommerce, including marketing products on sites like Etsy and Amazon, a plus
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls
To apply for this job please visit equivity.recruitee.com.