Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9am and 6pm Monday through Friday (Eastern Time)
Equivity is looking for a part-time executive assistant with experience in bookkeeping using Quickbooks, payroll tasks, and responding to payroll-related inquiries. Are you a resourceful administrative professional who works with little direction and takes pride in anticipating the needs of the executive you support? If you thrive in a work-from-home environment, have excellent communication skills, and at least five (5) years of experience bookkeeping and payroll, we want to hear from you!
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications promptly throughout the business day and certainly within one hour by email, phone, and text. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $16.50 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for an executive assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expert proficiency with Quickbooks
- 3+ years of experience with payroll tasks, including adding employees to payroll, registering withholding and unemployment insurance accounts, and responding to payroll-related inquiries
- 5+ years of experience as an administrative assistant, office manager or payroll/human resources assistant
- Availability to make and respond to calls in a professional setting between 9am and 6pm Monday through Friday (Eastern Time)
- Knowledge of both Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet