Fancy Hands $3 - $7 per task
Freelance - WorldWide Remote
We’re currently hiring people to work as assistants for thousands of very discerning users of this site. If you have fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We’re looking for smart people who want to help build a great company and get paid. Keep reading if you’re interested. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you.
- Making phone calls on behalf of people. Canceling their cable (a lot harder than it sounds).
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, business, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet certain criteria.
- Data entry
Who we’re looking for
- Communication skills are a must. People will tell you what to do, you must be able to figure out what they’re asking for, and be able to get a clear response back to them.
- You need to have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- People with knowledge of different fields.
- Self starter, you should want to take on more responsibility and try new things.
- Important You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine).
- To start, you’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is. For example, let’s say you have 5 different tasks to make reservations at a restaurant. To start, tasks are worth anywhere from $3.00 to $7 per task and go up from there.
- If interested, you may be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Payments go out every other week (on Tuesday) via Dwolla
- This position and this company has huge room for growth.
- You can define your own hours. Ideally, I want people around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!