Powered by Creative Market
Freelance - WorldWide Remote
Clara Remote Assistant (Freelancer)
Thank you for your interest in the Clara Remote Assistant (CRA) independent contractor opportunity — we’re excited to learn if we’re the right fit for you! This entire screening should take approximately 30 minutes.
First up, we have a few questions for you: a few to learn a bit about you, and other questions that represent the type of work you may do as a CRA.
Before we move forward, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements to contract as a CRA:
- English fluency, with superb grammar and spelling
- Computer with a keyboard (no tablets or smartphones please!)
- Chrome browser installed (our software is only supported by Chrome)
- High-speed internet connection
- Proficient with computers and skilled with data entry
- Available to process tasks 24 hours/week, between 6am – 8pm US Pacific Time
- Able to commit to your schedule 1 week in advance
- Willing to invest 5 hours of self-study to understand the CRA task system
Thank you for your time, and good luck!
Clara Labs is a technology startup behind Clara, a virtual assistant that takes the pain out of scheduling by saving customers hours a week and tons of cognitive load. Customers copy Clara on emails initiating meetings, and Clara schedules the meetings. Clara delivers unprecedented efficiency and accuracy by taking a human-in-the-loop approach — combining the precision of machine intelligence and the judgement of an expert team. This expert team is powered by Clara Remote Assistants (CRAs), a community of contractors.