Zirtual - $13 - $18 p/h
Able to pass background and reference checks
Virtual Assistant (Remote) | 9am to 6pm PST
The Virtual Assistant is a vital member of a Team which includes other Virtual Assistants (VAs) Account Managers (AMs) and an Account Supervisor (AS). The Team is a part of a District which reports to a District Manager. The VA will get additional client support from the Account Supervisor, who will assist with plan changes or questions, and provide feedback on quality and delegation issues.
The VA will provide a high-level professional administrative service by working on tasks and projects as assigned by the client, and ensuring they are executed on time and to the highest level of quality. The VA is responsible for being the main point of contact for their assigned clients, and being familiar with each client’s needs and preferences. The VA will maintain detailed client profiles, and keep these datasets up to date. The Account Manager must have consistent and proactive communication with clients, the Account Supervisor, and the District Manager. VAs are expected as part of their contract to take an agreed upon number of client hours and be available for clients during defined East Coast (EST) or West Coast (PST) service hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The VA will assist the client with:
- Project management and organization- to facilitate on-time project and goal completion.
- Personal and business calendar management- Scheduling and coordinating appointments as necessary; proactively monitoring the client’s calendars to identify potential conflicts and ensure the team is maximizing the client’s time.
- Research- This may include research on events, travel, projects, etc. Provide research results to the team members within established timeframe, based on best practices learned in Zirtual training and team preferences.
- Purchases- ensuring specifications of the purchase meet the client’s satisfaction.
- Expense reporting- and organization of expenses as necessary.
- Administrative tasks- this may include but is not limited to: transcription, standard business correspondence, and data entry.
- Email inbox management- this may require, among other responsibilities, responding to and organizing emails as necessary, based on specific guidelines provided by the client and in line with Zirtual policies and practices.
- Telephone calls- on behalf of the client as required.
- Attend Meetings- as requested by the client. Draft agendas, take meeting minutes and provide follow up as required.
- The VA must provide continuous clear communication about task status, needs, and questions to their clients. They should:
- acknowledge all tasks assigned within the established SLA.
- ensure that they understand expected due dates, and communicate any changes or delays with the client.
- Ensure the client is aware of hour usage and renewal dates by sending a Weekly Usage Report, and if requested, end of day reporting.
- The VA should be open to feedback from the District Manager on KPIs, task quality and time management
- The VA will reach out to Account Supervisor whenever they need additional task support, or client coverage during a vacation or illness. The Account Supervisor will facilitate assistance from an Account Manager.
- The VA will ensure they accurately track all billable hours for the client in official Zirtual time tracking system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Clear, precise and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks.
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of administrative experience.
- Experience with Google Suite and Google Calendar is preferred; fluency in Microsoft Office is beneficial.
- Proficiency with task management programs (such as Trello and Asana), along with communication programs (such as HipChat and Slack).
- Reliable Internet connection and phone connection.
- Typing ability of at least 50 WPM with accuracy.
- Able to pass background and reference checks
You will be compensated as a 1099 contractor with hourly rates averaging $13 – $18 per hour depending on client mix and utilization.
To apply for this job please visit www.workable.com.