P/T - US Remote
VirtuAssist is growing! We have been in business for 6 years providing virtual administrative support to Financial Planners and Insurance Agents. We are currently looking to bring on another VA to help with the workload.
- Coordinate & manage tasks for multiple Financial Planners in a timely manner (to include new account paperwork, existing account administration, tracking of transfers, etc.)
- Manage tasks and communication from clients
- Set up & maintain CRM’s and financial planning software (eMoney, MoneyGuide Pro, etc.)
- Preparation of meeting prep documents and appointment set up & confirmations
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytic abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to initiate, prioritize and follow through on multiple tasks/projects efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Website Navigation
- Adaptable to a rapidly changing industry
- Minimum of 3 years in a support position in the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of the following software programs is a plus: eMoney, Redtail, MoneyGuide Pro, AssetBook, Grendel, Junxure, SmartOffice
- Must know the different types of investment accounts
- Experience with life, disability & long term care a plus
- This is a contract position where you will be sent a 1099 each year. You will have to provide your own computer, printer, scanner, internet & telephone. Software requirements include Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Pro.
There is no guarantee for the number of hours you will have each week but the anticipation is it would start around 20 and then build from there fairly quickly.
Pay will depend on experience.