Union Home Mortgage
By leveraging market research, data analytics and insightfully clear reporting, the Senior Data Analyst – Prospect Lead Generation expert will meaningfully contribute to strategic planning and analysis for direct-to-consumer marketing in our retail and consumer direct business channels.
Powered by Creative Market
The ideal candidate for this Senior Data Analyst role is an experienced senior level data analyst who demonstrates a history of success leveraging data analytics processes to deliver conclusions and recommendations to business leaders that provide actionable insight with regard to the home buying cycle, including first time home buyer attributes and behavioral signals, homeownership lifecycle patterns, and refinance drivers and behavioral signals. The position requires a heavy focus on acquisition of highly actionable consumer leads from a range of sources; and in partnership with business and marketing peers, translating data-driven insights into executable marketing, sales, and relationship nurturing activities.
By leveraging market research, data analytics and insightfully clear reporting, the Senior Data Analyst – Prospect Lead Generation expert will meaningfully contribute to strategic planning and analysis for direct-to-consumer marketing in our retail and consumer direct business channels. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who desires to be a key player on a fun and growing team that supports Union Home Mortgage and each of our business channels (with a heavy focus on consumer direct lending).
- Develop and implement data acquisition strategies, data analysis statistical methods, and other techniques necessary to support robust data-based marketing objectives
- Analyze third party purchase and refinance lead sourcing options and negotiate favorable lead buy terms for UHM Retail, Consumer Direct, and Portfolio Retention
- Maximize the company’s lead buy investment across all sales channels and market-facing websites (Retail, Consumer Direct, servicing portfolio)
- Oversee internal lead source spending, lead quality analyses, and internal lead distribution for all channels
- Design and administer comprehensive home ownership lifecycle analytics with a view to identifying behavioral triggers with respect to home purchase and refinance decisions
- Develop and administer feedback loops that connect analysis, insights, conclusions, recommendations, and results in an iterative fashion
- In partnership with sales channel leaders and marketing staff, assist in the execution of day-to-day digital marketing campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Organize and prioritize work, meeting deadlines and managing a variety of activities
Education & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related analytical marketing discipline(s)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in data-driven behavioral & statistical analytics in a financial services setting (ideally in the residential mortgage banking sector)
- Experience with data-driven consumer-directed marketing analytics is required
- Knowledge of CRM environments, direct mail & email-marketing tools, and direct-to-consumer programs is a plus
- Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical methods
- Expertise with data models, data design, data mining, and market segmentation
- Statistical fluency and analytical rigor
- Focused attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, SQL, SPSS, reporting tools, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers-unionhomemortgage.icims.com.