B2B sales and/or grassroots marketing experience
Powered by Creative Market
Who We Are
Xenith is a team of designers and engineers, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes’ successes in sports and life, so we are uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear’s design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, enabling every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn’t stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection – pushing the boundaries of durability, comfort and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football’s fast-changing landscape.
What You’ll Do/Need
The Regional Sales Representative in Northern California will help grow its direct-to-team sales channel for Xenith, our cutting-edge football helmet and shoulder pad manufacturer. This team member will manage a geographic territory, generate leads, build and nurture relationships with current and future customers while generating sales growth along the way. If you’re a collaborative team player who takes pride in their work and approaches projects with a forward-thinking, innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, we want you on our team.
- Manage customer relationships within territory while identifying opportunities to grow business, with the athlete at the center of decision-making
- Deliver programs, pricing and sales presentations on an ongoing basis to Xenith partners (players, coaches, parents and decision-makers)
- Distribute content and marketing materials to customer base to ensure consistent branding and product communication
- Drive and execute regional/local grassroots marketing campaigns to get in front of as many coaches, players and parents as possible
- Identify and attend high-impact football events, including tradeshows, clinics, camps, shop nights and any event where we can reach our customers
- Create event calendar to manage schedule and foster visibility
- Provide post-event recaps to determine value of event and help guide future grassroots marketing strategy
- Manage regional/local sales and marketing budgets to optimize output and drive sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- B2B sales and/or grassroots marketing experience
- Excellent professional written, verbal, interpersonal skills are necessary
- Excellent presentation skills are necessary
- Is a flexible self-starter and problem-solver
- Can work in a highly organized and efficient manner and have a team-oriented, can-do attitude
- An ability to prioritize and maintain a customer-first attitude needed
- Location: Northern California
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience within the sporting goods industry
What You’ll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, dental and vision insurance, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including chances to win trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We’re Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Xenith, where there’s no daunting hierarchy, “boss” is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you’re the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you’ll work, we’re dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you’re at it.
Xenith is an equal opportunity employer.