10+ years of experience in sales or client development achieving multi-million dollar annual quotas
Powered by Creative Market
What We Are Building:
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring “Intelligent Decision Automation” to the world’s largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture and some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 15,000 retail point of sales locations in 10 countries and create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
What We Are Looking For:
We are a rapidly scaling venture backed AI company that has grown 100% YoY for the past 3 years. Our flagship Promotion Manager and Customer Lifecycle Manager products drive material business benefit to the world’s largest retailers.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Closing multi-year, multi-million dollar contracts with the top 500 retailers in the US market.
- Be the strategic advisor to customers on becoming a data-driven organization by using Rubikloud’s cutting-edge data science products and solutions.
- Develop new and maintain relationships with C-level executives within major retail brands.
- Work on full cycle sales from lead validation to negotiations to close.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our client base
- Successfully transition opportunities to client and deployment teams
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in sales or client development achieving multi-million dollar annual quotas
- Demonstrated success in developing new opportunities and consultative selling
- Outstanding experience in large account management, especially in building and maintaining relationships with C-level executives at major retail, CPG and consumer brands
- Expert knowledge of sales cycles, strategies, and methods
- Ability to create sales strategies and execute “go to market” plans
- Managing full sales cycle and leading commercial/technical negotiations from prospecting to closing
- Effective at exercising power and influence with key decision makers
- Strong contact networks within the retail and CPG industries is a plus
Who We Are:
We are a group of intellectually curious people who are passionate about making a big splash in the world of retail. We offer competitive compensation including equity options – we want all the members of Rubikrew to own part of the Company. You will have a full health benefits package including extended health care, dental, vision etc. Lunch is catered Monday to Thursday so you won’t have to worry about packing a lunch! Healthy snacks and drinks are also provided to keep you energized. We want our employees to feel like they’re always developing personally and professionally so we offer a a personal development budget that you are free to use for knowledge expansion or as a fitness allowance.
Thank you to all who apply. We are only contacting applicants who is moving on to the next stage of the process. If you don’t hear from us, please check back for any future opportunities!
Rubikloud welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.