*This position will allow flexibility to work in remote U.S. / lower 48 state locations and not exclusive to Bristol, CT.*
Recurring-Remote Booth Coordinator
The Recurring Remote Booth Coordinator primary responsibility is to be the eyes and ears for the director/producer on broadcast events, relaying specific direction to talent and technical crew. This includes understanding the flow and content of a telecast. He/she anticipates needs, maintains thorough communication, and solves problems.
- Coordinates with and ensures the availability of assigned talent / guests / commentators
- Participates in pre-show rehearsals day of air
- Communicate with talent and live event productions’ crews during fast-paced, on-air live sports telecast
- Assist in talent movement to/from event venue as well as production compound and press box
- Contributes to achieving personal work efficiencies
- Interacts with counterparts in other ESPN organization that support live event productions
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to travel
- Ability to multi-task and respond to direction from multiple entities during fast-paced live TV environment
- Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through solid collaboration efforts
- General Sports Knowledge
- Prior experience working in a live television production
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A College or Technical School degree in communications, electronics, television production or related field
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
*This position will allow flexibility to work in remote U.S. / lower 48 state locations and not exclusive to Bristol, CT.* About ESPN:Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ESPN Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call .
ESPN Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.