We are looking for writers to join our renowned team and continue taking our blog to EPIC places! We want people who will help us write amazing blog articles and other types of technical content.
Your responsibilities will be:
Powered by Creative Market
- Research the latest technologies and stay on top of everything that’s new.
- Write blog posts that will be helpful to thousands of people.
- Write user documentation, tutorials, landing pages, ebooks, and more to help people use Auth0.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and mentor non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
What we need from you:
- Experience as a software developer.
- Demonstrable experience writing blog posts or documentation. If you publish articles in your own blog, this is a great example.
- Excellent skills in writing or translating complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment.
- Ability to communicate with different teams and scope documentation assignments.
- Fluency in written US English.
- You have open-source work such as GitHub projects you can share.
- You write your own technical blog.
- Extra consideration if you can demonstrate your skills by rewriting one of our docs. Send us a pull request!
To apply for this job please visit auth0.com.