S2 Groupe LLC
We’re looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant full of creative ideas and ready to support our team with various administrative tasks
Do you have a sense of ownership for projects you work on and go the extra mile, even if it’s outside your job description?
If you’re nodding right now, this might be a great opportunity for you!
Here at S2 Groupe LLC, we’re looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant full of creative ideas and ready to support our team with various administrative tasks. Although this is an entry-level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies for visionary entrepreneurs.
Led by Selena Soo (a leading expert in business, online marketing and publicity), our company offers world-class online education programs and high-end coaching services to visionary entrepreneurs, experts, and authors.
Our mission is to help visionary people build their brand, reach more people, and change the world.
We’re seeking a public relations assistant to help us facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
A fervent interest in the field, partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
What we’re looking for is an attention-to-detail personality with a strong sense of ownership and a love of challenging work.
We offer the energy and excitement of a start-up, along with the opportunity to make a massive impact in the lives of many thousands of people.
As our PR Assistant, your job will include the following:
- Help build and maintain media lists and databases, including client-specific media lists.
- Assist with pitches and outreach to various media outlets on behalf of Selena, as well as some of our clients.
- Create and curate engaging social media posts – this includes repurposing editorial content (emails, blog posts, etc.) into social media posts.
- Organize public relations related documents and help maintain our document library.
- Assist in administrative duties and perform research for special projects as necessary.
- Be ready to jump into any project to lend assistance.
Powered by Creative Market
- Have a strong desire to learn as well as an eagerness to contribute new ideas.
- Have a passion for the PR industry and helping others stand out and shine.
- Write well and edit your own work.
- Know how to communicate with warmth, tact, and professionalism – you like communicating and interacting with people.
- Have the ability to self-manage and report progress for ongoing projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Strive for excellence and take pride in your work.
- Have an aversion to short-cuts or slacking on your work.
- Have flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice as needed.
Why you’ll love working at our company:
- You’ll get to work with talented, amazing people who make things happen.
- You’ll work on projects that will impact millions and make a bigger difference in our world, while getting the chance to grow as a leader and build your professional resume.
- You’ll get to operate from your zone of genius each day. We’re passionate about understanding each team member’s unique strengths and leveraging those strengths in their role.
- We’re on the cutting edge of online marketing, education, personal branding, and publicity. You’ll be constantly learning and growing.
- You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to work from wherever you want. As long as you’re getting work done, we’re fine if you work from the beach!
Hours and Schedule:
This is a virtual position of 15-20 hours/week on average, which could grow over time.
Hours are flexible and we can happily accommodate your schedule, provided that you give us ample advance notice of times you are unavailable.
Your work will be reviewed directly by Selena Soo or other members of our editorial team.
Those interested in public relations, communication, entrepreneurship, social impact, and marketing are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit s2groupe.workable.com.