Proofread and edit proposals to ensure they follow company standards for accuracy, quality writing, marketing focus and brand.
Lighthouse is looking for a smart, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join our Marketing Team to coordinate the fulfillment of proposals. This position coordinates the proposal process from kickoff to completion, supports special projects, and will be a key contributor to Lighthouse’s sales and marketing initiatives. The role will collaborate heavily with other departments including Sales, Service Delivery, Finance, Legal, and others as necessary and will focus on continuously improving proposal responses and aligning proposal messaging with corporate goals in order to retain and acquire customers.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure all prepared proposal and qualification submissions are high quality, compliant and communicate our capabilities and value of service
- Identify response deliverables, establish submission schedules and communicate responsibilities and accountability to the response team
- Coordinate proposal kick-off and review meetings, identify and track action items and maintain communication with team members regarding deadlines and requirements
- Assist in the proposal production process by liaising with contributors from all levels of the organization
- Proofread and edit proposals to ensure they follow company standards for accuracy, quality writing, marketing focus and brand
- Assist in developing and implementing win strategies, key messages, marketing themes and differentiators in proposal submissions
- Create and update boiler plate documents, templates, project profiles and team member resumes
- Document management and distribution of client documents to the response team
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the team and the entire organization
- Collecting feedback on wins and losses to improve content and response strategies
- Managing the proposal database, including updating and developing content
- Producing and distributing reports on proposal win/loss statistics
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales Teams in the development and maintenance of non-RFP proposal content
- Developing and updating sales support content (presentations, sales tools, training materials, etc.)
What you Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-2 years Marketing or Communications experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Superior written communication skills and the ability to adapt writing style to different audiences
- Strong project management skills
- Track record of delivering outstanding results
- High attention to detail and appreciation for producing polished finished products
- Proven ability to execute working independently, while collaborating on a time and with other departments
- Passion for technology, innovation, and process improvement
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with proposal automation software (i.e. Qvidian, SAVO, or similar) a plus
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite a plus
Lighthouse participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from your Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Social Security Administration (SSA), and Department of State (DOS) records to confirm that you are authorized to work in the United States. Though participation in E-Verify is required of some employers, most employers participate voluntarily.
Not quite ready to apply? Get the skills you need to excel and become a professional proofreader and work from anywhere!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.