As a Product Designer, you are comfortable working across different media types, you like trying out different concepts and working in cross-disciplinary teams, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills.
Daily activities of the Product Designer include:
- Improving user experience and design on existing products like the Auth0 Dashboard.
- Working on tools like API Explorer to make our platform easier to integrate for developers.
- Improving navigation and information design on our documentation site, interactive tutorials and quickstarts.
- Working on prototypes for new features or products within the Auth0 ecosystem, such as:
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have experience creating and maintaining products with real-world users:
- You are comfortable with some HTML and CSS.
- Your visual design is strong and opinionated.
You should include these in your application:
- Work that you’re proud of.
- If available, a link to your Dribbble profile or your portfolio.
To apply for this job please visit auth0.com.