We are seeking a self-motivated responsible overachiever to develop and close opportunities by leveraging relationships, face-to-face, phone, or by any creative approach.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the digital marketing space, at an enterprise software company that has deep technology differentiation and is aligned to key macro level trends in the industry?
Invoca is the trusted market leader, enabling brands to connect with consumers using the power of voice. With Invoca, brands are bringing the same level of sophistication to their voice-based consumer interactions as they have in the digital world. We partner with industry leaders like Google, Facebook, Adobe, IBM and Salesforce to help marketers maximize the efficiency of their digital marketing spend, and deliver a great consumer experience across both the digital and voice worlds. And as voice, artificial intelligence and mobile become more important with each passing day, Invoca is poised for continued long term growth and innovation.
Our world-class team and culture is at the heart of Invoca’s success. Our team brings deep SaaS experience from industry leaders Salesforce, Microsoft, Citrix, and ON24, and our top tier investors include Accel, Morgan Stanley, Salesforce, Upfront Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners. With a unique culture that blends the best of Santa Barbara and Silicon Valley, we are here to educate, empower, and support our enterprise customers to help them achieve their full potential. We have a culture of transparency and teamwork, but with a bias for action and accountability that drives our path to success. We strive to be a company that our peers admire and our competitors envy, and like all great teams, we push each other to new heights, pick each other up when we’re down, and celebrate our victories.
We do it all with honesty and integrity, and we’re looking for the best and brightest minds in software to drive the future of marketing with us.
Are you a Pre-Sales Engineer with an endless curiosity for technology, a real passion for demonstrating innovative solutions and a drive for continuous improvement? In this role you will work directly with members of the sales team to strategize, prepare and deliver solutions that address marketers business objectives. Throughout any given sales cycle you will have the opportunity to liaise with different teams to bring the best possible solution to the table (Security, Marketing, Legal, Product, Development, etc). In addition to the main focus of helping win new customers, you will also lead the transition to the implementation team to ensure a seamless knowledge transfer and ability for our new customer to be successful. This will involve teamwork in defining impactful use cases, technical specifications and the implementation strategy. We have a very passionate and dynamic team that will expect a lot and give even more as we continue to push each other and the company to reach our full potential.
- Work opportunities with individual sales team members while prioritizing effort based on overall needs in achieving the company quota.
- Actively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers’ met and unmet needs and recommend solutions that optimize value for the overall partnership.
- Secure input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. You will adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate fit.
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Secure commitments needed from customer technical staff to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth related to the company sales quota.
- Provide coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to improve their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms. You will Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and facilitates progress as applicable.
- Monitor customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
We are seeking a self-motivated responsible overachiever to develop and close opportunities by leveraging relationships, face-to-face, phone, or by any creative approach. You’re ready to hop on a plane at a moment’s notice to go close that big deal!
Specific qualifications include:
- Confident, expert user of modern SaaS sales tech stack including salesforce, LinkedIn, various remote collaboration tools, slack, etc.
- Deep understanding of marketing and customer acquisition processes
- Experience selling into Travel, Insurance, Telecom, Financial Services, Auto and Home Services verticals a plus
- Experience and understanding of various marketing technologies (Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Display Network, Facebook Advertising, etc.)
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, marketing or business preferred
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- High integrity
- Extensive Travel is required (Road Warrior)
- Ability to interact effectively with cross functional teams.
- Able to seamlessly perform a variety of tasks in a dynamic environment
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Competitive salary and performance compensation
- Stock options in a fast-growing company
- Excellent medical benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- This position is remote-based on the East Coast
If you’re a smart, motivated, high-integrity team player, come join our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.