Prior experience managing paid campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including: Adwords, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
Powered by Creative Market
Do you have a (not-so-slight) obsession with data and do you enjoy testing theories? Do you have a keen eye for detail without losing sight of the bigger picture? If so, read on!
TheraNest is a fast-growing software development company founded in Birmingham, AL. We provide the tools, technology, and support that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice, so they may invest more of their time caring for their patients. We work in an exciting and fast-paced environment where creativity and imagination are truly valued and encouraged.
At TheraNest, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Plan, execute, and measure the effectiveness of our paid marketing campaigns (Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Recommend keywords based on your awesome research, data analysis, and 3rd party tools
- Create, implement, and test ad creatives and landing pages (Adwords Editor is your best friend)
- Analyze results to ensure we are capitalizing on every dollar we’re spending
- Prior experience managing paid campaigns across a wide range of platforms, including: Adwords, Bing Ads, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Previous experience managing paid B2B campaigns is a plus
- Using Analytics to make your data-driven decisions, with the help of Google Sheets and MS Excel, are part of your daily routine
- You stay on top PPC trends and what’s new in the industry – learning about a trend from a colleague causes you great angst
- You enjoy getting into the details and figuring things out on your own
- You’re not only obsessed with driving quality traffic but converting the traffic into qualified leads and trials
- If you weren’t a PPC guru, you’d consider a career in project management or teaching a class in task prioritization
- Team-player; you are able to write and talk to technical and non-technical people (both inside and outside of the Company) in clear and concise ways that everyone can understand
We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning – we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off – we want you to enjoy life outside the office
- Generous medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly book reimbursement
We work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving business. We understand that change and disruptive progress doesn’t just happen without amazing people working together everyday. We routinely talk to each other about the tangible and intangible benefits we offer today and are considering for tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit theranest.workable.com.