We’re looking for a Paid Ads Manager with the creativity to capture imaginations, the analytical ability to optimize campaigns into incredible efficiency, and the intuition to feed lessons from our ad campaigns back into our overall growth strategy
Paid Ads Manager: Remote
- Dallas, TX, USA
This position is open to remote workers, our New York City office, or our Oklahoma City office.
- An empathetic marketer who takes the time to understand the customers they serve and the problems those customers need to solve.
- Able to devise creative so resonant that it can’t be ignored.
- Master of a variety of ad platforms and hungry to master more (For example: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap, Google Adwords, Google Display, Bing, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
- Able to serve exactly the right message in an ad to the right person at the right time
- Results oriented, yet adept at balancing short-term gains with long-term strategy and brand objectives.
- Focused on nurturing strangers through a satisfying customer journey all the way to advocacy, not just on remarketing and converting highly-qualified leads.
- A natural collaborator, able to work with product managers and marketers to help inform what we build and how we position our products.
- Always testing and iterating.
- Competitive: our strongest competition are world-class ad buyers, so you’ll need to bring your a-game.
- An authentic, positive, and energetic team-player without the burden of an oversized ego.
- An interest in becoming a thought leader in the space of paid advertising (for example, through writing and/or speaking engagements).
- The ability to develop and validate the kind of insights that could help inform a paid ads tool, if we were to decide to build one.
- Ability to mentor teammates and be a knowledgeable resource on paid ads for the entire team.
- 2-10+ years experience working in paid ads.
- A proven track record driving exceptional results across paid ad platforms, including social media platforms, search engines, retargeting (and ideally more).
- A canny copywriter able to attract, convince and compel.
- Ability to either outline or design incredible creative (we have in-house designers).
- Rigorous A/B/n testing and an iterative optimization experience.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.