Fresh Meal Plan
1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales, with a Health & Wellness or Fitness background strongly preferred.
This position is primarily responsible for selling Fresh Meal Plan corporate products & services to enterprise accounts (businesses and industrial establishments) and/or individuals by performing the duties listed below. The remote position is based in the Tampa, FL market.
The Fresh Specialist will be responsible for driving sales/revenue for all accounts within an assigned region. They will be responsible for achieving the company objectives of sales, growth, and profitability while ensuring to align Fresh Meal Plan with the proper brands and partners.
- Prepare weekly sales report for Sales Manager via Salesforce (Training Provided)
- Develop new ideas and programs for the sales team to sell and drive revenue
- Identify target clients/prospects for your products within your respective region
- Execute Sales Orders in accordance with company policy
- Attends weekly Sales Meeting in a prepared fashion
- Attend product demonstrations & trade shows to create revenue opportunities and strategic relationships
- Host Fresh Meal Plan branded functions or calls with prospects and/or members
- Occasionally assist with Management team on an as-needed basis for special Events/Projects
- Learn company logistics, as it relates to member satisfaction & product delivery
SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PARTNERSHIPS SUPPORT:
- Support Sales VP & Sales Manager in promoting the business mission
- Liaise with the Customer Service teams regularly to ensure member satisfaction in and around the building on
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or sales, with a Health & Wellness or Fitness background, strongly
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven track record of leadership and ability to drive sales metrics.
- Basic computer skills plus familiarity with Salesforce or CRM preferred.
- Assist with the development & implementation of strategic Enterprise Partnerships
Generous employee discount on meal plans
Medical, dental, vision, paid time off and other benefits available