American Cruise Lines
This position requires a significant amount of travel to various ships in order to ensure we meet and exceed the dining service, housekeeping, and customer service expectations of our guests.
American Cruise Lines is seeking a flexible and dynamic individual to deliver on-the-job training for hotel, restaurant, housekeeping, and hospitality staff at various locations around the country on board our fleet of ships. Our ideal candidate should be experienced in the Hospitality industry, and be familiar with basic fine dining standards, housekeeping standards, customer service, standard operating procedures, and other related areas. This candidate must be able to work autonomously as well as remotely in conjunction with home office goals and directives.
We are committed to providing a highly personalized, creative, and enjoyable learning environment for our Crew Members. We strive to teach and maintain the highest levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Training new and current crew members will be challenging and rewarding. The position of Operations Trainer provides a great opportunity to play an essential role in the personal development of our team and contribute to the continued success of American Cruise Lines.
This position requires a significant amount of travel to various ships in order to ensure we meet and exceed the dining service, housekeeping, and customer service expectations of our guests. American Cruise Lines strives to continue delivering the perfect small ship cruise experience and the Operations Trainer plays an integral role.
Powered by Creative Market
- Facilitating recurrent training onboard American Cruise Lines ships for Shipboard officers and crew members
- Act in the role of Quality Control while onboard to ensure all company standards are being executed effectively and properly
- Ensure that crew members are trained, developed, and utilized to their maximum potential
- Ensuring exceptional quality of service through consistent standard training, development, and coaching
- Develop and organize training manuals, visual aids, and other educational materials
- Research and implement new training techniques and exercises with direct input from the training team ashore
- Additional administrative duties as required
- This position reports directly to the Training Department Manager
- Willingness to travel: this is a traveling position, and a majority of the time is spent onboard the ships during the season
- Bachelor’s Degree, Military, and or Teaching experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task, ability think on your feet, and superior organizational skills
- Strong background in the hospitality industry
- Travel to desired U.S. destinations
- Full time position with comprehensive benefits
- Company match 401k
- Health and dental insurance
American Cruise Lines is the largest U.S. cruise company and operates the newest fleet of riverboats and small cruise ships around the country. Our people make the difference. We recognize that our employees have made, and will keep us America’s leading river cruise specialist. Our philosophy for success is simple; hire talented people then provide training, support systems and motivation so you will thrive.
To apply for this job please visit careers-acl.icims.com.