We are looking for tutors! If you're punctual, energetic, passionate and have a good sense of humor, this opportunity is for you! Join us!
We are looking for tutors who are native English speakers to teach English online to overseas K-12 students. We provide:
• An Online Classroom: Access to a smart online platform making it easy for you to operate. You can teach from all
world with just a desktop or laptop and high-speed internet,
• Curriculum and Teaching Methods: You will be provided all the curriculum material and shown the best way to teach by
our academic team. We provide everything for you to succeed!,
• Tutor support system: You will have a personalized support team at all times.
1. English native speakers from US, Canada, UK and Australia.It means that you were born and grew up in any of these countries.
You have valid government ID such as passport, birth certificate etc. Passport is highly preferred.
2. A Bachelor’s Degree in any field or current enrollment in a four-year college program.
3. TESOL / TEFL or any other ESL certificate is strongly preferred.
4. Tutoring / teaching / mentoring experience is preferred.
5. Enjoy tutoring through digital media.
6. Enjoy working with children.
7. Stable free time on peak tutoring hours.
USD$17 to USD$22 per 50 minutes with incentives included.
Peak Tutoring Hours
All times are EST,General rules:
If you are in USA, most available hours are in the early morning.
If you are in Asia, most available hours are at night.
If you are in Europe, most available hours are in the middle of the day.
|Monday ~ Sunday
|6:00pm to 9:00pm
|EST Normal Winter time
|5:00am to 8:00am
|EST Daylight Saving time
|6:00am to 9:00am
All applicants will be recommended to tutor for minimum 12 classes ( 6 hours ) per week during Peak Tutoring hours.
You are also welcome to tutor as many hours as you can during Peak Time and Non Peak time.
The hiring process can be as fast and efficient as two weeks after the initial interview.
To apply for this job please visit tutor.alo7.com.