As the Logistics & Events Assistant you will assist the Event and Operations Lead with the scheduling and coordination of domestic and international events for the team, plan and book travel, arrange accommodations and be the last line of defense for needs of the team members.
As Logistics & Events Assistant, you might…
- Request proposals from venues for events, review and negotiate contracts
- Assist the team with daily travel needs such as international flights, accommodations, and ground transportation
- Plan meet ups across the globe for teammates, community members and developers at large
- Assist in developing itineraries for each event and manageing supply needs, swag orders, menu planning and agenda creation
- Attend events to assist with the facilitation of operations and respond to emergencies, problems, etc.; ensure assigned aspects of events are implemented and controlled according to plans
- Update department budgets as needed
- Manage monthly Meet Ups across the globe for Protocol Labs projects
- Respond to the needs of the team and pickup tasks as needed
- Perform administrative tasks such as data entry, ordering of supplies for new hires, scheduling appointments, calendar management, and spreadsheet development.
You may be a fit for this role if you have…
- Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Slack
- Experience creating and maintaining Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Forms
- A detail- oriented, extremely organized personality
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time sensitive work environment
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all facets of the role
- The ability to manage numerous task involving competing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited direction
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Seasoned communication and customer service skills
- Experience working across multiple time zones
- Experience navigating basic open source platforms such as Github
- Experience working remotely
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.