Located in Paddock Lake, WI, Brightree’s Billing Services team of more than 100 employees is thinking, creating and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier. We are an exciting and fast paced company looking for individuals who are passionate about technology, who will help drive world class customer support for Brightree’s suite of healthcare software solutions.
- Required to learn multiple insurance guidelines and specific durable medical equipment requirements for various payors.
- Close communication with facilities, physician offices, patients, and insurance companies to process billing for durable medical equipment provided.
- Ability to provide a calm and caring approach to each patient and customer, especially during times of high volume calls and client issues.
- Processes transactions in a timely manner
- Implements and adhere to policies, procedures and systems within the Brightree systems
- Ensures accuracy to optimize reimbursement while adhering to regulations.
- Monitors tasks to improve Revenue Cycle practices and increase revenue
- Ensures adherence to objectives, operating policies and procedures, and strategic action plans for achieving goals
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Passionate about customer service, with strong problem-solving skills focused on identifying and putting in place solutions for customers
- Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- An effective communicator with strong oral, written and persuasive skills and capability to deal with people at all levels in the organization.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Self-starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy,
- Proven track record of working towards and exceeding metrics strongly preferredQualifications:
- High School degree required; college coursework a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of health care billing or healthcare customer service experience required
- Basic knowledge of durable medical equipment and insurance billing
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task and conduct multiple levels of service to clients from basic to in depth while maintaining task completion and timely deadlines
- Computer literate and proficient in using MS office programs
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
To apply for this job please visit www.brightree.com.