American Cruise Lines
Willingness to travel: this position requires approximately 75% travel.
American Cruise Lines is seeking a flexible and dynamic individual to conduct training courses for new-hire hotel, restaurant, and hospitality staff at our Seattle, WA Office and on board our ships throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our ideal candidate should be experienced in the Hospitality Industry, and be familiar with fine dining standards, housekeeping standards, customer service, standard operating procedures and other related areas.
We are committed to providing a highly personalized, creative, and fun learning environment for our Crew Members. We strive to teach and maintain the highest levels of service quality and customer satisfaction. Training new candidates will be challenging and rewarding. The position of Hospitality Trainer provides a great opportunity to play an essential role in the personal development of our team and contribute to the continued success of American Cruise Lines.
This position requires a significant amount of travel for training sessions in order to ensure we meet and exceed the dining service expectations and housekeeping needs of our guests. American Cruise Lines seeks to continue delivering the perfect cruise experience and the Hospitality trainer plays an integral role.
- Facilitating American Cruise Lines Introductory Training Program, as well as operational recurrent training for employees
- Ensure that crew members are trained, developed and utilized to their maximum potential. Ensuring exceptional quality of service through consistent standard training, development, and coaching.
- Develop and organize training manuals, visual aids and other educational materials
- Research and implement new training techniques and exercises
- Additional administrative duties as required
- Willingness to travel: this position requires approximately 75% travel. When not travelling, the Hospitality Trainer will conduct recurrent training onboard one of our vessels.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Military and or Teaching experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task, ability think on your feet and superior organizational skills
- Strong background in the hospitality industry
American Cruise Lines is the leader in the small, luxury cruising market offering 7, 10, and 14 night cruises to destinations all across America including Alaska. American Cruise Lines offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental, insurance and 401k.