Experience as a health coach, therapist, counselor, or a related role
This role is part-time, generally 10-20 hours per week. Due to the nature of the platform, coaching schedules are determined by end-user demand and are variable and often unpredictable. Start dates are dependent on client launch dates. Occasional evenings and team meetings via conference call or Skype will be required. An initial optional paid orientation and training will be offered through video sessions and group calls with LifeDojo team and your fellow coaches.
You must have health coaching, therapy, or lifestyle improvement program experience.
Step 1: Review resume and application
Step 2: One-way video interview
Step 3: Mock coaching sessions
Step 4: Hire!
Important note on the hiring process:
Please wait to hear back from LifeDojo regarding next steps. We are a lean team and request no emails, calls, demo requests, carrier pigeons… to check on the status of your application. Thanks for understanding and we look forward to your application!
- Experience as a health coach, therapist, counselor, or a related role
- Excellent communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Empathy, energy, and thoughtfulness
- Adept at utilizing technology tools on the web and mobile
- An appreciation of the difference between science and fad
- Education: Bachelor’s degree. Preferred: a degree in health, social work, public health or psychology
- Native/fluent English speaking