Auth0 is growing fast, really fast and we would like to accelerate the growth even further. We are looking for someone who is ready to get their hands dirty and take our paid and organic marketing efforts to the next level.
Growth Acquisition Strategist
What you’ll do:
- Leverage our data and analytics tools to find the best developer personas to go after in our Growth acquisition programs.
- Source, negotiate and execute inbound growth marketing strategies by taking advantage of niche platforms that cater to our developer audience.
- Work with Content, Evangelism & SEO to plan new ideas like our AuthCatalog or ourLearnCatalog to leverage our current growth strategy.
- Experiment with performance marketing campaigns to developers.
- Work with Sales Development, Sales Enablement, Sales Ops, and Data teams to improve our process for enriching, scoring, routing and prioritizing sales leads.
- Design and optimize your programs for key metrics like Quality Signups, Sales Qualified Opportunities, and Pipeline generated.
- Work with Product & Engineering to design features that create acquisition loops exponential growth.
- Work with A/B testing and Data teams to optimize landing experiences and test and measure your Growth programs.
- Project manage your Growth programs, communicate and present progress and results to peers and management.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of work experience in Performance/Growth Marketing roles, preferably in tech-related companies.
- Proven data-driven approach to optimize campaigns based on KPIs.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- High motivation to go further than the task at hand.A strong eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and remotely across different time zones and cultures as part of a cross-functional, high-performance global team.
- Experience with SEO, Paid Search, Retargeting, UGC across platforms like AdWords, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Programming or Engineering Background to relate to the product & audience.
- SaaS / B2B Experience / B2D Experience.
- Experience with Lead Scoring.
To apply for this job please visit auth0.com.