F/T, P/T - WorldWide Remote
WE ARE AUTH0
We are obsessed with delivering customer value
- We succeed only when a customer derives value from their use of Auth0.
- Resource Conflict? Take care of the customer first.
- Listen and learn from our customers – they’re a window into our future success.
We trust and respect each other
- No matter how talented, assholes are never tolerated.
- No bullshit or internal politics… ever.
- We are stronger as a team by embracing diversity, inclusion and alternative points of view.
We hold ourselves to high standards
- We hire the best talent and culture fit, regardless of location.
- Optimize for long term success, not short term results.
- Always look for ways to improve quality and performance.
- We are accountable for our ambitious and realistic goals.
We win through collaboration
- Team success always outweighs individual accomplishments, and we celebrate both.
- Proactively communicate the right information to everyone who needs it.
- Contribute beyond your own area of responsibility when you can.
We continuously experiment, learn and innovate
- We embrace data-driven experiments to gain insights into our business.
- If we are not making mistakes, we’re not making progress. N+1>N.
- We question the status quo constructively.
- Our personal and team growth is a result of asking for help, learning something new every day and taking action instead of standing on the sidelines.
We are radically transparent
- We share business information freely and openly.
- Be honest, direct and open – no hidden agendas or ulterior motives.
- We are at our best when every member of the team feels free to express their thoughtful business opinions with anyone else.
We are passionate
- Having fun at work and celebrating accomplishments together is a big reason we love working at Auth0.
- We care intensely about what we do and who we are while maintaining humility and a sense of humor at all times.
- We embrace challenges tenaciously and persevere when others might give up.
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.