3-6 years of prior experience as a receptionist, office manager, and/or an executive assistant.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter executive assistant who is goal-driven, motivated and is truly passionate about getting things done with excellence.
Executive Assistant is detail oriented, task-driven, dependable, computer and tech savvy and a quick learner. This position requires great attention to detail, complete ownership of assigned tasks and projects, as well as excellent writing and communication skills.
To effectively support the CEO by managing various administrative tasks and projects, as well as tasks, projects, and communications with clients and vendors.
- Answering and placing calls: pre-screening requests from potential customers, handling existing customer requests, resolving questions with customers and vendors.
- Executive support for the CEO, including scheduling of meetings/calendar management, making travel arrangements, booking conferences, speaking engagements, etc.
- Managing relationships with publishers, writers and editors, proofreading and publishing articles and blog posts
- Conducting research and analysis of findings: market research, competitor research, customer interviews, etc.
- Compiling and processing of various reports.
- Maintaining and improving existing system of files and records
- Proofreading various documents, articles, and publications.
- Managing social media accounts for the company and the CEO with focus on the personal brand development for the CEO
- Assisting with preparing, pitching and scheduling speaking engagements for the CEO at events and conferences
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Located anywhere in the mainland United States
- 3-6 years of prior experience as a receptionist, office manager, and/or an executive assistant.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Flawless command of English)
- Experience with proofreading and editing.
- Proven ability to resolve customer service and administrative issues.
- Must be very polished and professional.
- Must be proactive.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Must be committed and take full ownership of the job.
- Must be good at networking and building relationships
Prior Experience Preferred:
- Working for a Tech company or in a role with an in-depth understanding of technology
- Knowledge of Hubspot and marketing fundamentals
- Experience in writing, proofreading/editing and working with writers and publishers
- Experience scheduling and preparing for speaking engagements
- Proficiency with QuickBooks and accounting fundamentals is preferred, but not required.
Why Should You Work @ Intechnic?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- You don’t have to waste time and money commuting to the office as this position is 100% remote (you can work from home or home office and be located anywhere in the United States)
- You will work directly with a kind (yet reasonably-demanding) well-known thought leader who excels in clear communications and no-nonsense approach to working with others.
- Opportunities to learn and receive ongoing training and incentives for professional growth
- Great support from the management.
To apply for this job please visit intechnic.applytojob.com.