WorldWide101 $18 p/h
P/T - US & Europe Remote
Executive Assistant – Paralegal
Are you interested in using your professional skills in a rewarding job working from home? Worldwide101 is a market leading premium business support company helping drive the success of growing small and medium-size businesses in the US and Europe with Marketing, Social Media Management, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis. We are searching for experienced applicants who share our obsession with quality and outstanding service. We are actively seeking candidates from across North America and Europe for this remote, part-time position.
IF YOU …
- Love working for a company that values and rewards initiative and consistent results
- Thrive working with team-oriented, positive people who encourage and support one another
Then read on! Because you may be a good fit for our company.
Worldwide101 is seeking part-time virtual executive assistants with a legal specialty. We offer flexible hours, a positive company culture, and an opportunity to grow with a forward-thinking organization. This is a self-employed position.
Responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Organizing travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Provide customer support.
- Conserving client’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls.
- Email management.
- Other admin support as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance ideally working as a paralegal.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Organized and outgoing.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
- Fluent spoken and written English to a high professional standard.