We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support multiple Vice Presidents within the organization.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support multiple Vice Presidents within the organization. You will manage business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel, data entry tasks, filtering e-mails and conducting phone calls. You should have experience as an executive assistant, be extremely fast at solving problems and be comfortable making decisions.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Filter, clarify, and route incoming requests for VP’s
- Manage schedules and create meeting invitations for VP’s
- Prepare reports, memos, emails, invoices and other documents
- Answer and make phone calls
- Create and submit expense reports for VP’s and others
- Help prepare for meetings
- Create business plans as needed
- Conduct screening phone calls for potential vendors and job candidates
- Use various software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Make travel arrangements
- Provide general administrative support
Education and Experience: BS/BA degree and at least 5 years’ experience as an executive assistant or similar position. Must possess excellent interpersonal, communications and problem-solving skills along with extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through.Executive Assistant Requirements
- Business awareness and ability to identify urgent matters
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- Experience and comfort with various levels of technology
- Ability to organize a daily workload and prioritize as needed
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Ability to complete tasks with limited information or direction
- Must have a high level of detail
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
Travel: From time-to-time it will be necessary to travel for continuing education, BriteCon (our BriteCore Conference), and business trips to assist the VP’s in their business activities.Schedule: Flex time. There is no fixed schedule, which is a blessing and a curse. The VP’s get a mixture of normal, urgent, and critical communication at all hours. A large part of this job will be intercepting these messages in order to accurately prioritize and schedule or route this communication to someone else.
- Salary based on experience and proven performance
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.