The Mastery Transcript Consortium is looking for a full-time executive assistant to work closely with the executive director and senior leadership team to support development of a young and growing organization.
POSITION: Executive Assistant
The Mastery Transcript Consortium is looking for a full-time executive assistant to work closely with the executive director and senior leadership team to support development of a young and growing organization. We seek a high-energy candidate who is comfortable learning on the job and eager to grow and learn as the organization expands.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helping coordinate and define systems for full range of membership events
- Managing board and governance calendars and logistics
- Supporting the executive director by coordinating her calendar, travel, and correspondence
- Assisting in building out all the systems that will allow the MTC continue to flourish, including HR,
finance, and member supports
- Helping to coordinate communications and calendars for the MTC leadership team
- Assisting with ongoing budgeting and finance
- Assisting with communications, research, website editing, and publications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Self-starter, comfortable communicating virtually and with a remote team
- Can thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, and creative work environment
- Experience with event planning
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with project management tools and workflow management and assessment
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in education, technology, business, or other relevant discipline
- An interest in education and interest in learning new skills
- Experience with research, data analysis, and budget management helpful
- A reliable sense of humor, adventure, empathy, and a flexible work style given that the MTC is in
the very early stages of its development
Competitive compensation based on experience, plus benefits.
Open to locations across the US for the right candidate, New York and Boston preferred. The MTC is a virtual organization, with all candidates working remotely. Some travel for coordination with the team will be required.
As soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send a cover note and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The search will remain open until the position is filled. The MTC is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT MASTERY TRANSCRIPT CONSORTIUM:
The Mastery Transcript Consortium (MTC) is a collective of independent–and soon public–schools organized around the development and dissemination of an alternative model of crediting and transcript design. Over the next decade, the MTC hopes to change the way students prepare for college and career. A dues-based organization with more than 170-member schools, the MTC was awarded a $2 million matching grant by the Edward E. Ford Foundation in April 2017.
While the Mastery Transcript product itself is still in the design stage, the Consortium has quickly filled with leading schools intent on shaping a more humane, effective, and meaningful tool for inspiring learning to mastery in students and then communicating it cleanly to colleges and universities.
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.