This role is responsible for engaging with the field sales organization to ensure relevant Education Services are provided to Customers in the territory to ensure they realize the maximum value from their investment in Qlik products.
Education Sales & Delivery Manager
What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Education Services Organization
As part of the Education Services organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Education Services are viewed as a fundamental component and contributor to Qlik’s growth, customer satisfaction, success and overall branding. Working closely with the Director, Education Services and with business partners throughout the organization, the incumbent drives key initiatives and programs that support the enablement of both partners and customers in the assigned region. This role is responsible for engaging with the field sales organization to ensure relevant Education Services are provided to Customers in the territory to ensure they realize the maximum value from their investment in Qlik products.
Additionally, the Training manager ensures all defined KPIs including revenue attainment are on target by proactively driving programs and initiatives to meet them.
How you will spend your time as our next Education Sales & Delivery Manager, known internally as a Training Manager
- Managing assigned territory’s Education business. Influencing deals and opportunities that contribute to meeting and exceeding key performance indicators, such as revenue attainment
- Collaborating with key business units including direct sales teams, regional consulting services as well as marketing and field enablement teams. This is critical to ensuring this role and Education Services meets its strategic objectives and supports the over-arching corporate objectives
- Identifying and executing new programs and initiatives specific to regional needs and requirements. Acting as a liaison to the sales organization during role out of new programs and offerings
- Defining business development and marketing plans in conjunction with the regional director of Education Services
- Work closely with regional resource manager to ensure appropriate public course schedule is defined to meet specific territory needs
- Obtain complete and accurate SoW, Quote and logistics information such that an exceptional customer experience can be achieved, and Education Services are seen as being easy to do with business with both internally & externally
- Produce accurate and timely revenue forecast information for the assigned territory
- Understand the regional & territory business needs and requirements
- Establish relationships with key business partners in region
- Learn the product portfolio and offerings and establish appropriate mix to delivery in region
- Create business plan to include business development and marketing programs to drive revenue
- Build a strong foundation of trust with Education Services team including director of Education Services and corporate supporting functions
- Establishing a place “at the table” in key regional and global meeting
You will be successful if you have
- Professional business experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience within a software or technology organization that provides solutions oriented value proposition based on customer ROI, business issues and value
- Manage driving a services business unit preferably in an Education Services organization (supporting major year on year business growth)
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
- Strong management and organizational skills
- A consistent performance track record of achieving / overachieving against goals
- Proven experience selling key services offerings
- Drive – ability to take decisions, initiatives and getting things done
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent influencing and sales skills
- Developing leadership skills with the ability to provide input to the strategy for the region
You will thrive if you have
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Previous business services delivery experience
- The ability to speak in multiple languages, however business level English is mandatory
- 5+ years general business experience (budgets, forecasting, resource planning, administration, presentations) preferably in services business unit
- 3+ years’ experience delivering services offerings and programs (preferably in Education Services)
- 3+ years in a customer facing role (with sales experience a plus)
- 1-3+ years’ experience in management function/with quota and management responsibilities preferably in a services or Education Services business unit
- Strong knowledge of and experience with using financial terms and concepts
- Understanding of fundamental accounting rules
- Experience working with services partners and outsourced contractors
- Experience developing of business plans/ROI on new proposed regional initiatives
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
This role will require anywhere from 20% to 40% of travel.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.