You are curious to a fault, never miss a deadline and thrive on copy that provides massive value first.
Powered by Creative Market
- Craft thoughtful, strategic, and conversion-oriented educational and sales copy to support each step in the conversion funnel. Copy is an important piece of the entire customer lifecycle, from the acquisition stage through to the retention and referral stages. The copy you create will allow us to optimize all areas of this funnel.
- Generate promotional messaging and sales copy to support product launches, promotions, and marketing campaigns. We have launched dozens of skus in 2018 and we’re not slowing down.
- Ensure all copy adheres to our rigorous excellence standards. Authenticity is critical and everything we communicate to our current, past, or prospective customers must closely align with our brand voice and meet or exceed excellence bar.
- Recommend and support creation of copy for A/B testing and conversion rate optimization efforts.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product departments. The lines are blurred between marketing and product, and this role will support building marketing right into our product, through working with the team for positioning, social messaging, product page content, and more.
- Understand our target audience better than they understand themselves. Our customers come first. Our mission is to help people improve their health, and to do that, we need to be able to deliver the message they need when they need it — in a way they’ll want to receive it.
- 1-3+ years of experience as a copywriter or equivalent
- Experience in a high-growth company or startup, an ecommerce business, or equivalent
- A proven track record writing high-converting, strategic copy
- Experience writing copy in an ecommerce environment with a deep understanding of ecommerce and the challenges and opportunities of a high growth company.
- An excellent communicator. You intuitively know who needs to know what information, and when they need to know it.
- Organized to a fault. You can’t stand it if your desk is messy. You insist on documenting everything, and you have an aptitude for systemizing every repeatable process in your life.
- Insanely detail oriented. You never let anything slip through the cracks. Your friends call you “Type A” and you wear that badge proudly.
- Self starter. You never miss a deadline you’re given, but more importantly you thrive on deadlines. Nothing’s more exciting to you than making a plan and following it through to execution.
- Excellent leadership skills. Project managers and coordinators have to work with an entire team of sometimes conflicting personalities. You know how to get the best out of people, and you know how to do so while still meeting timelines.
- Results-driven. You know what you’re going after, and you’re driven to achieve it.
- The ability to travel to Austin quarterly for onsite meetings.
BENEFITSWe can’t take care of others (our customers) without taking care of ourselves (our people) first. That’s why we pay extremely competitive salaries and offer a variety of perks to help you optimize your health. 💰 Salary: We pay top of market because we want the best people at our company. 🕑 Office Hours: You design your own workday. Work whenever you want, from wherever you want. ✈️ Vacation & Holidays: We have a strict two week minimum of vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on any holiday you want. 🏥 Health insurance: You have the choice to opt-in to the best health insurance we can get. We’re also working towards providing dental and vision coverage. 🥑 Nutrition: You get a monthly budget to invest on getting fresh food locally. 💪 Fitness: You get a monthly budget to invest on a gym membership, personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you increase your physical fitness. 📚 Books: You get a free Kindle and four books per month. 🧘 Meditation: We cover any app or class you use to improve your meditation consistency. 🎓 Continued Learning: We cover anything that increases your work skills and provide a monthly budget for developing any personal skills you desire. You want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery? We have you covered. ❤️ Free product: You need to be able to brag about how awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free product for their personal use. 🏖️ Retreats: Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations. 👶 Parental Leave: Take the time you need to take care of your baby and yourself. Work will be there when you come back. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their interest in health to help us build an organization that makes a difference in in the world. Join Perfect Keto for the chance to collaborate with a talented and engaged team, passionate about leveraging nutrition to improve people’s lives.
To apply for this job please visit perfect-keto.workable.com.