The Director of Customer Success is responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with LeaveLogic customers in order to promote retention and loyalty.
Unum is a company of people serving people. As one of the world’s leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company, Unum’s financial protection benefits help protect more than 33 million working people and their families from the financial impact of illness or injury. Unum’s three distinct, but similarly focused US businesses – Unum US, Colonial Life, and Starmount Life – are each a market leader in making disability, life, accident, critical illness, dental, and vision insurance accessible in the workplace.Headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Unum has significant US operations in Portland, Maine, Worcester, Massachusetts, and Glendale, California with over 35 field offices nationwide. Colonial Life is headquartered in Columbia, South Carolina with over 40 field offices nationwide. Starmount Life is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the dental and vision center of excellence for Unum in the US.
Powered by Creative Market
The Director of Customer Success is responsible for maintaining a consultative relationship with LeaveLogic customers in order to promote retention and loyalty. The Customer Success Director develops and implements a customized service strategy for assigned clients with a focus on delivering best in class client experiences. The Customer Success Director is accountable for growth and retention through strategic management of customer relationships and plays an instrumental role in improving LeaveLogic Software profitability, driving increased participation, and achieving renewal and satisfaction targets. The Customer Success Director has flexibility in assigned customers for permanent and temporary assignments in order assist partners. The Customer Success Director is responsible for facilitating special initiatives and projects as needed and acting as liaison for our customers and partners.
Implementation and Ongoing Client Service
- Accountable for leadership of right resources and coordinating concentrated efforts to meet the specific needs of the client
- Develops high level actions through analysis and client consultation.
- Utilizes expertise in LeaveLogic services and solutions (implementation, contracts, FML, Health and Productivity, and client reporting and analysis) to recommend actions, resolve issues, and identify solutions
- Aims to surprise and delight customers through client journey.
- Assures the complete and accurate implementation of new business and partners with Sales and Product Management to achieve a successful implementation. Effectively delegates and sets expectations with customer’s internal team is critical.
- Holds partners (Sales and Technology Partners) accountable for driving day to day issue resolution for inforce customers and implementation project planning
Strategic Planning and Execution
- Owns the account management strategy for an assigned block of business nationally, with the flexibility to service other customers as needed and capacity allows
- Responsible for the development and implementation of strategic customized business plan for each client which includes plans to proactively engage the client and increase client’s understanding of LeaveLogic’s value proposition, their benefits and industry trends.
- Strategic execution of renewal conditioning, planning and prepares for pre-renewal face to face visit to review employee usage analysis and benefits engagements to discuss any issues prior to the actual renewal meeting.
- Partners with Sales Consultants to jointly present and/or in some instances own annual renewal, including gathering of employee usage trend analysis, satisfaction data, Return to Work statistics, etc
Benefit Education and Enrollment
- Focuses on driving comprehensive employee marketing of LeaveLogic solutions by developing launch/signup/employee share strategies and utilizing robust knowledge of internal and external capabilities and technology to maximize desired outcomes
- Provide subject matter leadership and responsible for developing a deep understanding of broker/consultant/Third Party Firm/Benefits Administration/Exchange relationships in order to provide comprehensive solutions to their clients.
- Serves as a consultant to the client leveraging LeaveLogic expertise, deep knowledge of the client, and client’s industry to identify and recommend LeaveLogic solutions
- Provides consultation and guidance related to paid family leave strategies.
- Responsible for recognizing opportunities for new business and obtaining growth on the assigned block of business. This position will have assigned goals in these categories and be assigned block growth objectives.
- Acts as Consultant to employer on administrative or enhanced service offerings to enrich the overall benefit to employee/employer.
- Frequent pro-active face to face meetings with the customer when needed.
- Responsible for facilitating special, ad hoc projects as needed
- Responsible for training team members and partners as needed.
- Management strategies or initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 to 7 years employee benefits/health and wellness industry experience preferred
- Strong consultative skills; able to think broadly when problem solving and making decisions
- Segment/specialty knowledge preferred
- Superior relationship building/management, interpersonal and partnership skills; able to influence a range of constituents
- Demonstrated success in critical thinking; able to analyze data and make effective recommendations
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, persuasion, and conflict management skills
- Ability to anticipate needs of clients and educate.
- Robust strategic renewal expertise
- Strong organizational, planning, time management and delegation skills.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability and desire to coach and mentor others.
- Full understanding of risk concepts
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience establishing online collaboration tools for small teams (Aha, Intercom, Slack)
Unum and its family of businesses offer world-class training and development, generous compensation and benefits packages, and a culture built on employee ideas.Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.Company:
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.