An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers for public good
Skylight is at the forefront of a civic movement to reinvent how the government serves the public in a digital world.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Transformation Leader to join our talented team of technologists in driving this movement forward.
You’ll be a key part of our small, but rapidly growing team, which consists of former Presidential Innovation Fellows, founders of 18F, and members of the U.S. Digital Service. (It’s an exciting time to join us!)
We work in small, fast, agile teams to create exceptional customer experiences and enduring solutions out of the government’s most complex design and technology challenges. The work is challenging, but highly rewarding: millions of people — from veterans to immigrants — depend on these critical government services every day.
Your initial challenge will be to help transform how the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation develops innovative models for driving and improving the quality of American healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Advise and coach product delivery teams on how to effectively adopt key principles from the U.S. Digital Services Playbook (https://playbook.cio.gov/), such as focusing on user needs, delivering iteratively, and user modern technology stacks
- Advise and coach leaders on how to adopt these principles across the entire organization in order to transform mission outcomes
- Represent Skylight’s culture of delivery when interacting with government stakeholders (such as the U.S. Digital Service) and other contractors
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with organizations, executives, and teams to think and be more digital
- A mindset and work approach that aligns with our core values (https://skylight.digital/culture/)
- Able to travel locally to be on-site with the client as much as possible
We focus on supporting you in a variety of ways:
- Competitive salary
- Profit-sharing and/or bonus opportunities
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, vision, and more
- 401k match at 10% of your salary
- Unlimited paid time-off policy
- $2,000 continuing education allowance, including conference events
- Time to focus on activities such as learning & development, open-source projects, and community outreach
- An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers for public good
- Potential for relocation assistance if willing to move to a HUBZone area (https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map). (Read more about us being a HUBZone: https://skylight.digital/about/#hubzone.)
To apply for this job please visit skylight.workable.com.