We are seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately.
Chatmoss Cablevision, Inc shows it was established in 1979. Chatmoss Cablevision is a Cable Television company providing services to more than 250,000 customers. The Company acquired cable television systems
We are seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Pay: $25.00/hour- 40hours
We understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• Inputs Alpha/Numeric data.
• Proofs work for accuracy and completeness.
• Prioritizes work by coding and sorting.
• Corrects errors during visual inspection.
• Maintains accurate records.
• Makes simple mechanical adjustments, such as switching sets and changing control features.
• Generates reports on inputted data.
• 1-year experience required.
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• IBM PC, IBM 3270, IBM 3890.
• Experience with Access preferred.
• Ability to use 10 key adding machine.
• Ability to key 10,000 key strokes per hour.
• Good mathematical ability.
• Good item processing skills. Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to follow instructions without supervisory follow-up
Must possess a valid Driver’s License and a safe driving record.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices.
Ability to adhere to Local, Federal regulations and Company policies.
Ability to carry, climb and operate extension ladder, (approx. 28 ft high and 75 pounds).
Ability to climb poles using gaffs, hooks and climbing belt as needed.
Ability to differentiate between different sizes and colors of wires.
Ability to drive Company vehicle in a safe and responsible manner.
Ability to make cable connections in tight spaces by bending, reaching, twisting.
Ability to operate appropriate computer or test equipment associated with the position.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Knowledge of Peachtree helpful but not required
• Must have strong 10-key and data entry skills
• Previous experience supporting a small business with invoicing responsibilities or working in an accounting role helpful
We offer the following benefits:
Vacation Time, Personal Days, 401k w/matching, Share Purchase, Medical and Dental benefits, Vision care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit chatmoss-cablevision-inc.workable.com.