Respond to 20 to 150 client requests by email regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on daily basis
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers – to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades. Check out all of our job postings here https://jobs.lever.co/kraken.
We’re hiring for our Client Engagement team, which provides customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. Our team is one of the best in the industry, and we’re looking for people who can make us better.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community-feel, and many of us have become close friends.
- Respond to 20 to 150 client requests by email regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on daily basis
- Strive to make your team’s work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible, and so on
- Strong written English communication skills (other languages are helpful)
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms
- High output — metrics-based experience is helpful
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously
- Security and privacy focused
- Detail oriented
- Loves helping people
- Technical background a major plus
- Experience with Kraken’s API a major plus
How to Apply
- Submit your resume
- Please complete the cognitive assessment found at https://goo.gl/forms/nMPVVKP96H5Szc6Z2
*** Applicants who do not complete the assessment will not be considered. ***
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.