Positions are available to be worked either in our call center located in Redmond, Washington or Work at Home. All Work at Home Agents are required to train full time at the Redmond office for a minimum of 3 months before transitioning to a home environment.
What you’ll do
Put your passion for customer service and travel into action as an inbound Travel Counselor with Wyndham Destinations! After your training period (paid), you will take inbound calls from existing owners who are excited and ready to plan their dream vacations and their experience starts with you as you make their reservations!
As a subject matter expert on customer service and travel arrangements you will be responsible for booking car rentals, airfare, hotel reservations, cruises, things to see and experience in the area, and make recommendations based on our owner’s interests that you will learn through your conversation.
What we offer
- Competitive hourly wage plus service based incentives
- Work from home! WEEKENDS OFF!!
- Start Date September 10, 2018!
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits as early as October 1, 2018
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Set work schedules to promote work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
- Bus and Car pool stipends
Are you the right fit? Here is what we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six months customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and offer additional services to meet their travel needs
- Able to show proficiency with travel programs such as Apollo, Sabre, and Worldspan.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and multi task
- Ability to work evenings and some holidays
What our employees say:
“Best work-family I’ve ever had! Love this place, and love the people in it” -Laura B.
“Of course I love my job. I work with the most wonderful people. Co-workers and supervisors are awesome. Couldn’t ask for a better bunch!” –Cindy M.
To apply for this job please visit jobapply.wyndhamworldwide.com.