Wyndham Vacation Clubs
All Work at Home Agents are required to train full time at the Springfield office for a minimum of 5 weeks before transitioning to a home environment.
What you will do:
Put your passion for hospitality and travel into action as an inbound customer service representative with Wyndham Vacation Ownership! After your training period (paid), you will take inbound calls from existing owners who are excited and ready to plan their dream vacations and their experience starts with you as you make their reservation! As a subject matter expert on our properties, you will provide information on our resorts, amenities, things to see and experience in the area, and make recommendations based on our owner’s interests that you will learn through your conversation. This is a hospitality role, not a sales position.
Who we are:
Wyndham Destinations believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world’s largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation – or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
What we offer:
- $11.00/hr plus service based incentives
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits that start October 1st
- Travel related discounts to our beautiful resorts and hotels!
- 401k with $1 for $1 match up to 6%
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Set work schedules to promote work-life balance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6,000/year
- Advancement opportunity with a variety of career paths
- Training class starts September 10th!
Are you the right fit? Here is what we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work from home after training ***
- Six months customer service or sales experience
- Ability to build rapport with a customer quickly, ask probing questions, and meet the customer’s needs
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
***We are hiring Agents who will be able to work from home after training. All Work at Home Agents are required to train full time at the Springfield office for a minimum of 5 weeks before transitioning to a home environment. In order to be eligible to work from home, you will need to have a quiet workspace where you will not be interrupted on the job, have an internet connection with a certain speed requirement, and have or be able to get homeowners/renters insurance for the equipment we provide.
So what are you waiting for? Apply online today and experience our culture of hospitality first hand. The next step in your customer service career is just a click away…
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
Springfield, Missouri United States
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamdestinations.com.