This position requires home health or hospice experience
We have vision. We’re a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge ourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
- Answer clinical related questions regarding the use of Brightree Home Health, Hospice, & Private Duty Care application (HHP) in a friendly, effective, and efficient manner.
- Diagnose and resolve basic and complex customer clinical questions or problems over the telephone or through electronic communication.
- Interact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues that may not have standard documented solutions.
- Document new issues, FAQs, and resolutions for a robust knowledge base.
- Identify critical issues that may impact all clients, provide proactive communications, product fixes and subsequent uploads.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems and issues.
- Work closely with customers to ensure we are providing solutions that meet their needs.
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new product offered.
- Tech savvy working with computers, internet browsers, and software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner.
- Quick learner, self-directed, motivated, and have strong dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand.
- Great attitude that is willing to learn and increasingly strive to improve
- Home health or hospice clinical experience is required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to solve clinical problems on an innovative home health & hospice software product.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, project-oriented environment with the ability to own areas of the product with minimal supervision.