Powered by Creative Market
Delight customers as often and as creatively as possible over email, video, phone, in-app messages, and more.
We’re passionate about guiding customers to success using Buffer’s products as well as helping them hit their social media goals. We’re looking for a new member of our Advocacy team to help our customers get the most out of the Buffer platform, including the products Buffer Publish and Buffer Reply.
Join the Customer Advocacy Team
Our Advocacy team works to delight customers as often and as creatively as possible over email, video, phone and in-app messages and more. We’re always seeking to better understand and define what it means to deliver great support and customer success guidance.
We’re passionate about improving Buffer through feedback from customers and collaboration with engineers and designers to build things with the most impact. As Buffer evolves into a multi-product platform we’re also starting to explore account management and customer success alongside our existing onboarding efforts.
The Customer Advocacy team is 20 people strong, with team members spread out across Asia, Australia, Europe and North America! We stay in close contact over Slack, Dropbox Paper, Zoom.us, and even yearly in-person work retreats somewhere in the world.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to build relationships and ensure our customers succeed in using Buffer and hit their social media goals. A passion for customer support and social media is key!
Buffer is an equal opportunity employer with teammates all around the world. We are actively working to create an inclusive environment and value diverse and non-traditional backgrounds. We’re united by Buffer’s values, and we celebrate our unique differences.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Delight customers as often and as creatively as possible over email, video, phone, in-app messages, and more.
- Drive customer success with Buffer and help customers with strategic social media resources.
- Work closely with our Customer Quality team to share customer thoughts and feedback.
- Collaborate with your team to work through customer challenges, signals and issues.
- Grow as a technical support professional as you learn the ins and outs of the Buffer platform.
Helpful skills and experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong empathy and a feeling of joy in helping others
- At least one year of experience in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) field
- Experience working with customers in a customer support or success role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a self-directed way
- Love of a fast-moving environment
Perks and Benefits
We hope that you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Buffer! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits.
? Technology: Get hooked up with a laptop to do your best work.
? Learning & Development stipend: To encourage our teammates to be their best selves, we offer a small stipend for any course or training they’d like to do.
? Health Insurance: We offer Health insurance for all of our team members, international or US based.
? Salary: Our salary formula adjusts to your cost of living and experience. For this role, the range is $51k – $82k per year.
? Work remotely: Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
? Stock options: Joining the Buffer journey means you can choose to own part of the company.
⛺️ Unlimited time off: Our only policy is that you give yourself a break regularly enough.
✈️ Retreats: Join us on annual international company retreats! Our last retreat was in Madrid, Spain.
? Free books (and Kindle): We’ll send you free books and a Kindle, no questions asked.
? Family Leave: If your family grows during your time at Buffer, we recommend taking anywhere from 1-3 months of family leave, regardless of when you joined.
Where You’ll Work
Buffer is a fully distributed team, which means that we’re spread across the whole planet. We have Bufferoos across 15 countries, 11 timezones and 42 cities, scattered around the world to build a better culture and product. As a member in our team, you will work in the place that makes you happy, that inspires you daily, and helps you to become the person that you wish to be.