Cubic $44k - $55k+ p/y
F/T - US Remote
Cubic Global Defense
Seeking skilled individual to assist with execution of routine contract administration support services. CSA provides direct support to Customer mission as their workforce manages relationships and contracts with industrial and independent contractors. This position provide valuable support to workforce who’s focus is on more significant acquisition activities. A successful CSA will provide a broad range of administrative and contractual support activities, to include data base entry, research, review, reporting, status updates and compliance checks. Demonstrated professional and effective communication skills required, along with the ability to work across organizational lines interfacing with a variety of customers, peers and seniors.
- Prepare, route and maintain contract documents for administrative, official and conformed contract files in accordance with applicable regs, policies and procedures.
- Review and check acquisition packages ensuring completeness, consistency, compliance with requirements and appropriate format and grammar.
- Data entry and retrieval for contracts and financial databases in support of contract administration and data calls.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Conduct timely and accurate entry and maintenance of contract database within acquisition databases and tools, as appropriate.
- May include servicing as team workload manager.
- Conduct database research and coordination with COTRS to identify actions to resolve unliquidated obligations.
- Collect, coordinate and prepare documentation, and coordinate cost-type contract settlement actions to Contracting Officers review and approval.
- Coordinate and execute process for obtaining system accesses; share folder accesses; email group updates, etc…
- Coordinate and prepare draft responses to data calls and taskings for contracting officer or team chief review and approval
- Gather and deliver weekly report data from across organizations
- Effective and professional oral and written communication across contracting personnel, contractors and senior level reviewing officials
- Perform as needed administrative functions in support of above tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) in Business, or a related field.
- OR one year of experience demonstrating financial acumen, which may include, but is not limited to:
– Financial Transactions
– Accounts Receivables
– Accounts Payable
– Contract Administration
– Invoice Reconciliation Data
- Experience demonstrating the use of written and verbal communications skills sufficient to convey complex topics in a clear, concise and unambiguous fashion.
- Demonstrated experience in applying critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Additional Experience performing contract management functions beyond the required minimum.
- IC experience
- Experience with financial database query and reporting
- Associates degree or higher in Business or business-related discipline
- Chantilly, VA
- Reston, VA
- McLean, VA
- Tyson’s Corner, VA
- Greenbelt, MD