Francis Ford Coppola Winery
The ideal candidate is thoughtful, passionate, and willing to go the extra mile to turn something simply ‘good’ into something awesome.
COMMUNITY MANAGER (FREELANCE)
Decentralized Pictures (DCP) is a technology company started by American Zoetrope (AZ). DCP is a distributed blockchain platform using incentivized creative participation looking to decentralize the subjective decision process of which film projects get financed (and eventually produced and distributed.)
In this role, you will focus primarily on creating organic growth in external and internal communities for DCP. You will create and drive forward new narratives that inspire others to participate in the DCP platform. You will create grassroots campaigns that inspire a variety of different global communities. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, passionate, and willing to go the extra mile to turn something simply ‘good’ into something awesome.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Align community management strategy with overall marketing goals
- Write compelling forum posts, articles, stories, emails
- Produce videos and podcasts
- Establish and implement social media, community forums (e.g. Reddit/Bitcointalk) and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Synthesize and communicate complex DCP community-related ideas for easy comprehension
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Understanding of blockchain technology, tokenization, and/or cryptocurrencies
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating palatable tech-heavy content)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with brand level social media management and community management
To apply for this job please visit therealworkfromhomejobs.com.