Work with Clinical Products Manager, Product Director, and other internal product experts to develop clinical strategy and implement efforts to maintain the clinical excellence of Reliant and other ICS-related products
What You’ll Do
- Work with Clinical Products Manager, Product Director, and other internal product experts to develop clinical strategy and implement efforts to maintain the clinical excellence of Reliant and other ICS-related products
- Seek out, interpret, and distribute clinical expertise on Reliant and other ICS-related products internally and externally
- Coordinate with Learning & Development, Marketing, Commercial, Health Plans and other internal teams to provide a clinical foundation for existing and new products
- Serve internally as a voice of the medical and patient communities regarding ICS, and contribute to consumer and professional education
- Attend national and regional conferences to stay abreast of updates in the ICS field
- Coordinate with the Research and Medical Communications team on Reliant research strategy, abstract and manuscript generation for conference presentations and journal submissions
- Engage in strategic travel to identify opportunities for product improvement, gain sales/marketing knowledge, and provide ongoing internal education and expertise on ICS
- Master’s degree with at least 3-5 years clinical experience in cancer genetics; laboratory and/or industry experience preferred
- Board-certified genetic counselor preferred
- Knowledge of Counsyl’s products and associated market dynamics (particularly for ICS), including current and future offerings in the field
- Well-versed in scientific literature, guidelines, and other sources of information related to Counsyl’s products, particularly for ICS
- Experience managing complex projects
- Experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Counsyl is driven by some of the brightest people in the industry. Our interview process is geared to ensure that we continue to hire the very best. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our interview process is composed of practical and situational interviews in a series of settings spanning Skype, practical exams, and in-person meetings. Our goal is to gauge both your ability to succeed in the first 90 days as well as your capacity to scale with us as we grow.
Throughout it all, we are looking to understand why you are driven to be a part of our company. Specifically, we want to know how you identify with our mission and will contribute to our team.