* Flexible Location: Ideal location would be Texas Eastward. Willing to consider other locations and remote set up.
Organizational Summary: Founded in 1792, Cigna Corporation is an internationally recognized Fortune 100 company, with $39.7 billion in annual revenues.
– More than 40,000 employees worldwide
– 95 million global customer relationships
– Ranked 79 on the 2016 Fortune 500 list
– Sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions
Cigna (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. All products and services are provided exclusively through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Connecticut General Life Insurance Company, Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company, Life Insurance Company of North America and Cigna Life Insurance Company of New York. Such products and services include an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy and vision care benefits, and other related products including group disability, life, and accident coverage. Cigna has sales capability in 30 countries and jurisdictions, with approximately 95 million customer relationships throughout the world.
CareAllies is an innovative population health management and home-based care services company focused on helping physicians groups and delivery systems navigate the transition to value-based care on a multi-payer basis and providing care to patients with complex care needs in the home. A Cigna Company, launched in 2016, CareAllies was built upon a foundation of two best-in-class organizations with long-standing, impressive results and deep expertise. Quest, formerly a division of Cigna Health Spring, has a long and industry-leading track record of supporting the organization of physician groups across the country and successfully facilitating their participation in value-based payment arrangements on a multi-payer basis. Alegis Care is an innovative, home-based, complex care management company.
Today, CareAllies brings the best of these organizations to market with deep expertise and decades of experience across the provider spectrum from independent physicians group to integrated delivery systems. Our consultative approach emphasizes physician engagement, delivery system organization and culture change, actionable data and analytics, and home-based complex care management.
The Care Allies Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a senior executive leadership position which will provide the cross-functional operational leadership to drive execution of the organization’s strategic plan. The COO will partner with and assist other executive team’s members to continue to advance the organization’s industry leading position in value-based care and population health enablement and expansion of its home-based care services. The COO will drive the achievement of both operational and financial results, working closely with the President and other executive team members.
The successful candidate for the position will have advanced knowledge of the evolving health care delivery system, including expertise in population health management and value based care delivery models, as well as a passion for improving the quality and affordability of health care. The successful candidate will also have the ability to combine entrepreneurial drive with the operational skills needed to successfully drive change in a large, complex organization with matrix reporting relationships.
– Oversee the delivery of the key strategic initiatives and operational plans of Care Allies and its subsidiaries that drive operational quality improvement, growth and earnings, and regulatory compliance.
– Drive laser focus on improving the quality, affordability, and experience of health care for all patients as well as a relentless focus on improving the care delivery experience for providers.
– Monitor the performance of each operational unit through the performance reporting system and develop corrective actions as necessary.
– Oversee the Care Allies management process to proactively assure achievement of strategic and operational objectives.
– In collaboration with the broader Care Allies leadership team, oversee the integration and delivery of current and new product offerings in the marketplace.
– Effectively lead and drive the improvement of quality and efficiency of operations within Care Allies through the operations leadership team.
– Develop and foster effective collaboration between functional areas within CareAllies.
– Oversee relationship with strategic sourcing and drive performance of internal and external vendors through rigorous performance monitoring, pro-active incident response, and rigorous service-level agreement oversight.
– Collaborate with colleagues in operational risk, compliance, and internal audit to insure that robust policies and procedures are maintained and that risk are identified and addressed proactively.
– Overseeing integration of any acquired assets.
– Collaborate with matrix partners to ensure optimization of all value creation levers.
– Represent Care Allies both in external and internal forums.
– Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree in health care management or other relevant technical or operations field preferred.
– Minimum of 10-15 years of health care industry, with Medicare expertise required (either through plan or provider role).
– Health plan and provider organization management experience is strongly preferred.
– Comprehensive understanding of functional areas and their impact on overall performance (beyond operations, including clinical, finance, IT, compliance, and legal).
– Excellent written and oral communication skills with internal and external business partners and employees.
– Strong independent decision maker and risk taker.
– Strong strategic and analytical orientation with the ability to drive operational excellence and strong business performance.
– Ability to maintain relentless personal and team focus on achieving long-term objectives in the face of potential distractions.
– Experience managing diverse functional teams with at least two organizational layers.
– Excellent planning and problem solving skills that enable quick identification and efficient resolution of issues.
– Highly collaborative with the ability to influence others and build strong professional relationships, especially in a highly matrixed organization.
– Understanding of the financial principles and operations of the business and able to drive profitability.
– Commitment to anticipating, understanding and meeting the needs of internal and external customers.
– Business focus – understanding of company’s mission, vision and strategy to achieve long and short term goals.
– Proven success in continuously improving performance in a large organization.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com
: United States-Work From Home Jobs
: Apr 17, 2018, 1:11:26 PM