Verint Business Consulting, specifically the WFO and Performance Excellence Practice, which is a part of Verint (www.verint.com) is looking for a management consultant for our team. We help clients solve business problems using management consulting solutions in the context of Verint tools.
Overview of Job Function:
We are currently seeking a candidate with 5+ years of work experience, including previous management consulting experience to support dynamic client projects and serve as a leader within our management consulting engagements.
The ideal candidate should have in-depth contact center knowledge, including but not limited to proficiency of contact center operations, workforce management, quality monitoring, training and contact center technology.
The applicant should be creative and have strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ideal candidate would have process improvement, project management, and strategy experience, have superior oral and written communication skills, a client service focus, as well as the ability to identify opportunities for improvement, develop recommendations and implement complex solutions in a fast paced environment.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Providing organizational expertise and support to clients on a day to day basis
• Providing project management expertise and guidance to clients on an ongoing basis
• Conducting assessments of organizational structure and effectiveness
• Identifying project risks, developing recommendations and implementing effective and proactive risk mitigation solutions
• Facilitating complex and large group conversations and meetings with a focus on collaboration and actionable results
• Designing, leading, and facilitating process improvement initiatives
• Developing and facilitating implementation of organizational strategy and design
• Championing organizational change and participating in the implementation of new ideas
• Identifying and implementing best practices for process re-design, improvement, and implementation
• Using research to uncover insights leading to proposed solutions, refined through further research and analysis, targeted to support rapid iteration
• Identifying new opportunities to add value both within and beyond the scope of formal projects
• Organizing, leading and facilitating enterprise wide process improvement initiatives that encompass an end-to-end analysis and future state redesign
• Developing root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates
• Identifying key customer metrics and KPIs based on raw data and interview insights
• Developing delivery solutions based upon the analysis output and/or conversations with prospective clients and creating proposals, statements of work, project plans, project team, deliverables, savings opportunity accordingly
• Leading and participating in consulting engagements
• Leading and/or participating in change initiatives, improve client business operations and deliver significant improvements to process, management discipline, bottom line, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
5 plus years of relevant work experience
• Previous management consulting experience required
• Contact Center and Back Office Experience required
• Successful completion of Verint background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Knowledge of Verint tools and how they are used to address business challenges is a strong plus
• Contact center consulting and/or leadership expertise
• Voice of the customer and journey mapping expertise
• Process reengineering and optimization expertise
• Performance management expertise
• Advanced analytical problem solving skills
• Strong conceptual thinking ability
• Attention to detail and perseverance to completion
• Strong organization/time management skills
• Strong relationship building between internal customers, vendors and employees