Must live in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia
As a Remote Customer Service Representative for ABC Financial, you are the voice of our company. At ABC, what you do every day will directly impact 8,200 health clubs and their 16 million members across the nation. Our Call Center Representatives are passionate individuals who excel in customer service, strive for excellence, and shine in fast-paced environments. If you are having to look for passion in your current role, then it’s time for a change of pace. Put your energetic personality and solutions focused approach to use and join a company that is stable and provides incomparable room for growth.
What you’ll be doing
You will use your positive attitude, your solution focused mindset, and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day.
• Assist with inbound and outbound calls from fitness club members and staff regarding recurring payment issues and contract questions
• Provide fast and friendly service
Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue
Typical inbound calls include but are not limited to:
Assisting members with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts and account delinquencies and disputes
Responsible for performing outbound dialer/collection calls regarding delinquent accounts
Typical outbound calls include but are not limited to:
Billing updates, providing cancellation or freeze services, resolving account delinquencies and disputes
Responsible for noting each account with the call content
Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering customer questions.
Maintain individual standards
Meet minimum QA goal of 90%
Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
Maintain an average talk time of 315 seconds or less on member calls
Maintain an acceptable error percentage
Maintain departmental standards
Any other duties as assigned by Manager or management
Regular and reliable attendance required
Why you’ll want to join our team
• Full-time, set work schedules with weekends off
• 100% paid training with bonus structure
• Full benefits package and 401K with company match
• Competitive pay with added monthly incentives
• Paid time off
• All required equipment/hardware provided
• A refreshing culture and family atmosphere
• Supportive management and co-workers
• Constant opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
Must be speak fluent English and Spanish.
• Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Must live in Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas or Virginia
• Has a stable work history and takes pride in punctuality and attendance
Must be flexible to an assigned work schedule
• Has a minimum of 1 year experience in a call center setting with experience handling high volume inbound and outbound calls
• Has a private, quiet home office space with hard-wired, high-speed internet service (DSL or Cable)
• Has excellent verbal skills, clear and confident
• Has the ability to multitask, learn new systems and adapts quickly, and is solution focused
• Stays focused in stressful situations with a positive and upbeat personality
• Has experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Cares about helping their customers and being a team player
• Is self-motivated with work at home experience
• Demonstrates empathy when listening to customer needs
INTERNET SPEED REQUIREMENTS:
Remote agents must meet the following requirements at all times throughout employment:
Download Speed – Greater than 5 Mbps (5000 Kbps)
Upload Speed -Greater than 2.0 Mbps (1500 Kbps)
Packet Loss – 2% or less
Latency/Ping – 100 ms or less
Jitter – 15 ms or less
Ability to periodically lift and set up 20-25 pounds of computer related equipment.
Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
Must be able to look at a computer monitor and type for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
Must be able to speak and listen for prolonged period of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
May frequently be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel or bend, talk, or hear
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE N/A
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS N/A
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.