The purpose of the Bank Channel Account Manager sales position is to work with existing Bank treasury partners to sell AvidXchange products and services to end-corporate customers
Title: Bank Channel Account Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales / Bank Channel
Based: Midwest/Eastern United States
Date: January 31, 2018
The purpose of the Bank Channel Account Manager sales position is to work with existing Bank treasury partners to sell AvidXchange products and services to end-corporate customers. Success will come from a combination of skill and productivity. The Bank Channel Account Managerwill be accountable for meeting or exceeding all objectives defined by AvidXchange.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Teach our Bank Partners to provide a great buying experience for corporate customers.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage leads and capture important VOC learning’s.
- Professionally represent AvidXchange and its offerings. This includes the ability to teach our Bank Partners how to use AvidXchange solutions.
- Support a team environment by sharing best practices and maintaining a winning mindset.
- Effectively maximize call time and appointments to support generating leads, advancing the decision-making process, and close salesalongside our Bank Partners. Minimum productivity requirements and service levels will be defined by the company.
- Highly skilled at building relationships with senior decision makers within a channel selling structure. Able to understand strategic priorities, business needs, pain points, and opportunities to sell AvidXchange solutions.
- Ability to utilize a solution selling approach alongside Bank Partners to advance new customer opportunities with AvidXchange products that match end-customer needs.
- Highly effective in creating a compelling reason to buy through defined marketing messaging and the presentation of AvidXchange value propositions.
- Able to effectively manage time resulting in maximized productivity
- Technically capable of using and demonstrating AvidXchange solutions
Experience and Education
- 5-7+ years’ experience in channel sales, preferably with a software and/or technology firm
- Success in working with solution partners to enable corporate sales
- Experience working with Financial Institutions a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other similar customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with automated accounts payable solutions and/or selling utilities solutions a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience